Sunday 28 February 2010

Chapter 22: Final Magazine Advertisement


When looking at some of the advertisements, most of them have an image of the band. This may be a problem for me because of copyright on all of the images of The Temper Trap, but as I did some more research I found that some indie advertisements have a significant feature from the album and a basic background as advertisement. This is going to be my approach and I am aiming to extract the title from the digipak design and create a magazine ad that will, as the digipak, portray the band's individuality. I am going to stick to the same colour theme as it will assure similarity and the relationship between the album and its advertisement.

My finished product is shown below;

1 comment:

Dr C said...

Not sure this 'works' - the top 3/5ths looks very empty. Have you any industrial examples to compare this with to justify the approach?